Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

4.3 Olga's Eurasian Psychology

Slim Novel 4 - http://adventuresofkimi.blogspot.com - See Homepage

3. Motive
A Eurasian like Olga with Russian émigré parent learns to live off the land like soldier cut off from main force. Olga desires survival and perfection in her art, and Boris serves the survival in that he is an escape from a status that hurts émigrés – statelessness and no passport. After 1932, Russians in Manchuria were issued Manchukuo passports but such a document may be a ticket to a traitor’s trial if Japan loses the coming war. Because of this, Olga's life in Tokyo is constantly being disturbed by visits from the Tokko spy police.
   With a Soviet passport, problems would be solved. As a Soviet citizen and wife of diplomat she would be protected because the Japanese government is well aware that harassment of Soviet passport holders would lead to misery for Japanese diplomats in Moscow. So Olga has drawn Boris into her web and she is a masterful mistress of male sexual psychology: She gives just so much but final entry requires signed contract for terminal ticket to bride.
   Boris suggests the trip one night, sitting with his head cradled against her bra-built falsies. True to her technique, she does not quickly say yes.

She waits a week then asks: "What sleeping arrangement?"
   “Olenka, I put you in Khabarovsk's best hotel, Parus.”
   “My own suite, darling; I would not have it other way.”
   “Of course, of course, my beloved, I am Soviet man of honor.” Then he reaches into pocket, takes out small red velvet box and presses it into her right palm. “I wish to make us formally affianced, Olenka. I bought this yesterday from Jewish jeweler on Ginza. I got it at bargain because I am helping him get his family over from Shanghai.
   She opens the hinged top cover and sees a small, blue-white perfect diamond ring.
   “Please allow me to put it on, beloved?”
   She holds out right ring finger for him to slip it onto; then, puts her hands to the sides of his head. “Yes, I consent, my dearest. I shall love to meet your esteemed Mama and Papa. Now hold me and kiss me like I need to be held and kissed.”

Now, over Sea of Japan the lovers mix it up so excitedly that Boris has got Olga into romantic dishabille, also known as “Romantic Roulette” . Her dress is unbuttoned, bra unhooked, and left silk stocking disconnected from panty garter. Boris's belt and pants are opened.
   “Olenka, my own beautiful girl! I must have you! You must be mine!”
   “I shall never be a man's plaything, Boris mine! I love you but I am a moral woman.”
  “Olenka, please trust me. Why do you think I bring you to Mama and Papa? I want them to give permission then we marry at once.”
   She allows his right hand between her thighs, his fingers under the lower edge of her panties while at same time she inserts her tongue tip in his left ear and right hand inside his pants. She knows there is nothing like sexual frenzy to get a man to promise everything but also knows that his complete sexual satisfaction now may spell finis to all promises so she deftly manipulates the petting and, having extracted her wanted promise, quickly ends the passionate play to seal the deal. “Boris, dearest, I accept. If your parents approve, I shall be your wife. But now is not right for us to have got ourselves into this state. What if pilot sees and reports it?” She kisses him on brow and buttons his fly, tucks in his shirt and re-buckles his belt then excuses herself to the plane's WC and spends thirty minutes arranging her image.
  And the Tupolev drones on.
                    To read on, now, click 4.4 Olga Meets Family

No comments: