Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

15.8 Nymphomania

Slim Novel 15 - http://adventuresofkimi.blogspot.com - See Homepage

8. Love Scene

The medical library, another 2 AM, Eddie on the white sofa next to Nina. He is taking a break from reading Paul Dudley-White's Heart Disease. Nina on his left sits quietly in her librarian's green apron that covers her front from neck down to knees and has a very pretty forward bulge just below shoulders. Her ash blonde, seemingly naturally permed hair nestles both shoulders, which are slightly padded under the light pink dress. Not a hair out of place, smooth, soft and the fragrance is open country in spring.

"Eddie, the more I see you, the more I like. But, please, do not mistake this for the real romance. That may yet come. I wish I knew. Just allow me to say, I do like you."
   Eddie says nothing. He has learned enough to know the mute moment. He turns to her, smiles slightly. And Nina, intelligent and cultured, understands. His eyes lock on hers; then he reaches for a tuna fish sandwich that Nina has prepared on the tray-table to his right.
   They each chew half a sandwich in silence.
   "Eddie, I must say my problem. It started when I was ten. I noticed sexual hair. Then a deep itch, came and went. I learned by rubbing that I got orgasms. Soon I began to make scenarios while I rubbed and I was masturbating. I did it so much my mother caught me. She was old-fashioned, thought it sinful and whipped me. But I could not stop; too much pleasure. Then my father found me doing it. He did not scold me; he played with me. Yes, he did incest and broke me inside. So my family sent me away to a sanitarium for crazy girls. 
   "All of us got abused regularly. I mean the keepers had sex as they pleased and we could not resist advances. We loved getting ourselves rubbed and poked. They taught me librarian skills and, as I scored very high on IQ, I eventually got released in the custody of an aunt, who was kind and shielded me. She was lesbian and knew how to satisfy my awkward uncontrolled urge. And she sent me to college nearby and taught me ways to protect myself from men.
   "She died and left money and I got the job here. But still I am at risk. Men seem to recognize my weakness. If one gets me alone I can't resist. So I try not to be got into such situation. You were the first one who respected my personhood.
   "They call a woman like me nymphomaniac - how I hate that word!  I am no maniac, I have a problem in my body, I don't know the cause of but I want help for it."

  Eddie asks Nina to come with him to next Sunday seminar. He wants her to meet Dr. Stan. He has an idea she might benefit from Stan's psychoanalysis. But he does not say so. He knows it best to leave a happening to an encountering.
 For next click 15.(9-10) Seminar - Prospects for Achieving the On...

No comments: