Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

13.20 Scenes From a Relationship

Slim Novel 13 - http://adventuresofkimi.blogspot.com - See Homepage

20. Sex - To Be or Not?  Or What?

As implied previously, Sheila's relationship with Irving is as keeper of the flame as his future-discerning genie; it is one-sided but she is not blind-sided. Immediately she is thinking What will bind him to me? And being a nurse, she thinks, I got to satisfy his sexual desire, to become his outlet.
   She does not know about Rosie, but what she is contemplating will take Rosie's place.
   One problem is her fear of getting pregnant and her not trusting a condom. So she starts with heavy petting. 

One evening in 1A on the sofa they sit together, Sheila on his left, the ceiling light on and she in blouse & skirt with stockings and no shoes. Irving is in white shirt and slacks with socks only. They have been listening to Eddie Cantor on the Wednesday night radio show
      I loved to spend this Wednesday with you
   As friend to friend, now Wednesday is thru ...
Sheila gets up turns off the radio, flicks down the room's switch and all goes dark.
   "What did you do that for?" Irving asks as she sits down against him.
   "Irving, what do you really think of us? I mean me? Am I just another girl to do that with?" A silence. "So say?"
   She is crushed to him by his left arm that had been draped over her shoulder on the sofa back, and his right arm brings her breasts tight against his chest and her lips are pressed by his. She is thinking: He's so inexperienced, doesn't even know soul kissing. And after some seconds she adds: Thank God!
   Their lips separate and she embraces his head so her left cheek is against his and she feels his hand now under her dress moving up. 
   "No! No! Don't rush!" She clamps thighs together.
   "Oh, darling!" 
    He calls me darling! She pulls his hand away and says, "I love you, guy! Be patient. When a girl like me says I love you, it means I give you - and I mean it. But don't rush."
   She puts her left hand on the front of his pants and feels a hard pulsing penis. Quickly she unbuttons him and grasps. He certainly is a Jewish boy, she thinks. Separating her cheek from his she turns her head slightly and they kiss just touching, not pressing and her left hand slowly pulls his part back and forth, back and forth, saying "Irving I'll love you, I'll be your woman. Dear! Dear! Dearest!"
   Knowing what is about to come, using her right hand she pulls her blouse out of her waistband and uses its edge to protect his clothing from the wetness.
   "Oh! Oh! Oh!" It is Irving. Now, she thinks, I've satisfied him for the moment. But how long will this be all he gets?
 Continue next, click 13.21 Scenes From .a Relationship 2

  

No comments: